At Grey Rain Antiques, we only collect data from our customers that is absolutely necessary to transact business, i.e. name, email address, contact telephone number and postal address. Once our business has successfully been completed and we have no further need to retain this data, this information will be erased.
As a valued customer, we respect your personal data and will never disclose or share it with any third party.
Your rights as a data subject:
2. The right of access: you have the right to access your personal data. Please contact email@example.com for your subject access request. We must respond to your request within one month. It is very helpful if you refer to the data you are seeking.
3. The right to rectification: if you think the data we hold is incorrect, please let us know and we will rectify any errors. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The right to erasure: you have the right to request that we delete your data. We will do so at your request as long as there is not a compelling reason to keep this data. Please contact email@example.com
5. The right to restrict processing: you can change your communication preferences, this can restrict how we contact you.
6. The right to data portability: you can obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes from Grey Rain Antiques.
7. The right to object: you have the right to object to marketing. At Grey Rain antiques we do not carry out direct marketing through phone, email, post or other communication portals.
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: At present, we do not transact business with these methods. If our policy changes in the future you will be updated accordingly.